center The "Burd's" Nest: Two years!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Two years!



  • I still think that Quez is the most genuinely good hearted person I know. 
  • He's also a jerk. If I don't fold the clothes, he'll do it. BUT he'll fold all of my clothes inside out. Yep. 
  • We have the most fun together no matter where we are. We find some way to pick on each other and it's always hilarious.
  • He won't go to bed without me. Bless his heart, he'll sleep on the couch in the living room until I'm done watching a show. 
  • I can't go to sleep before him because I'd be up all night. He snores SO LOUD. 
  • He hugs me and kisses my forehead and I still get all weak kneed. 
  • He holds my hand everywhere we go and I love it. :) 
  • Sometimes he has rough days at work but he NEVER takes it out on me and he doesn't really talk about it either. 
  • That man is crazy about his family and mine. One of the many reasons why I love him. 
  • I am only 28 weeks pregnant and our baby girl already has her Daddy wrapped around her tiny little fingers. He is so in love with her.
  • Quez is my best friend and I'm his. We tell each other any and everything. He knows every single detail of my life and loves me anyway. 
  • He went to go see the last Harry Potter movie with me and held me when I cried because it was all over. LOL!
  • I'm insane and freak out over every little thing. He's like Xanax. He calms me down.
  • Y'all, he prays with me and for me. I've never had that. 
  • Most importantly, he loves me and I love him. 
May 6, 2011- I became his Mrs. Every single day with him is a blessing. I love you, Quez and I'm looking forward to a million more days with you. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm open to comments and appreciate support and constructive criticism. However, I will not approve condescending, rude, or vulgar comments. :)